Design Engineer reporting to the Design Department
To support current growth plans we are seeking a Mechanical / Electrical Draughtsman to join a small team based on the North Yorkshire Coast.
You should have good experience in medium / heavy mechanical and or electrical engineering environment.
The salary offered is £20-30,000 P/A based on experience
Typical educated to BEng / HNC / BTEC in Engineering
Experience in a similar field, such as winch, crane, industrial gearbox, special machinery and manufacture is an advantage.
Graduate engineers are welcome to apply and a level of training and support will be offered.
You will work closely with the sales department and provide Tender drawings for clients as well as detailed engineering drawings, assembly drawings, installation drawings and Bill of Material (BoM) lists for the production department.
You should be highly competent in SolidWorks 3D and have knowledge of computer stock systems such as Sage.
- The right candidate is confident, self-motivated, and able to work with little supervision and have good attention to detail.
- They will be able to use their own judgement and problem solving skills.
- Experience within a project engineering environment
- Excellent Communication skills to enable effective Client Liaison
- Effective in dealing with commercial and management aspects of the role
- Careful and meticulous professional, motivated self starter
- Good technical ability
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to: email@example.com
Or by post to:
North Sea Winches Ltd